Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Mishap.

First I'd like to say Mistress Cassie is amazing and I do truly feely lucky.. and Thank you for the compliments any advice on how to be more pathetic and sissy I'd be more then glad to hear..

So.. I deceided to lock myself in chastity because ive been wetting the bed like 5 days a week... and babies dont play with themselves :( and i sent the key to mistress cassie thinking she'd get it... but being i guess the big sissy baby bimbo i am i must of wrote the wrong adress or wasnt clear because it appears to be lost in the mail... I've called a few places and I have to wait in horny frustration.. and I'm kinda scared... I don't think I could go to a locksmith for this.. be way too humiliating..

4 comments:

  1. you could probably get a ring cutter to work. depends on the thickness.

    a locksmith sounds like more fun for you and us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, there is nothing worse than a key lost in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhahahahaaa
    that is RICH i hope you are suffering regular erections that never get to become. Possibly Mistress may order you to milk yourself via Prostate massage too. Keep us posted babysissy

    ahha hahahahahahaa haahaaa haa HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its been very painful! its not fair why did it have to happen like this! oooooh i just wanna touch myself again :'(

    ReplyDelete